1. Please submit the digital version of drawings and related documents to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include “Competition+ Registration Serial Number” in the e-mail subject line. If the entry is too large to attached, please upload to online file sharing website such as “Wetransfer” or “Googledrive” and provide download link in the submission email. Entries will be printed and laid out by the committee.
2. Language: English
3. Scale and dimensions must be in metric units.
4. Documents: Recognizable scanned copy of passport and student card should be attached in the e-mail. Students themselves are responsible for the authenticity of the documents.
5. Entry Requirements
a. Specification: The layout of the 841mm x 594mm drawing should be horizontal. Each work should be composed of 3 drawings as follows:
b. Content: Site-plan that can fully express the design intention; plans, elevations and sections; perspective drawing, illustration and a design description of about 500 words (to be integrated in the pictures and drawings). There is no limitation on proportion.
c. A TXT document must be attached in the e-mails of the submission, which include participants’ name, registration number, e-mail address, mobile phone number, name and contact information of the advisor (if any), the full name of the school and department, title and brief introduction of the submitted work.
d. Drawing layout requirements:
1) Please submit the drawing layout (300 dpi in resolution at least) in the version of jpg, and name the picture according to the content (such as XXX plan 1)
2) Please submit the text information in the version of TXT in the folder named by the participant(s)’ name
3) Submission Requirement:
Please submit one file in the format of zip or rar and the file size should be between 50mb-100mb. This file should contain three folders, they are:
(1) Drawing: Three drawings
(2) Identity Certificate: Scanned ID photo (or Student Card and Passport)
(3) Text (TXT)